Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

Wassup, I'm Brittany. 
I have one brother, he's my "Irish Twin" and his name is James.  The reason I say this is we stay the same age for about three weeks each year because we're only eleven months apart and we have the same parents. I am the youngest of the two of us, but for some reason we're both spoiled.  Surprisingly we actually like to hang out, we are really close.  Still we do have the times where we don't want to be bothered with each other. People say we look a lot alike, but we really don't see it at all.
I don't really know how I would describe myself but for the most part I'm a pretty laid back type of person, I like to have fun and laugh a lot, I'm not too shy but I wouldn't say I was outgoing, I'm fun to be about, I always have a positive attitude for the most part, I really don't like to let things get to me because in the end you still have to move on with your life, I think I'm a helpful person and pretty smart too, and I like meeting new people.  Some of the negative things about me would have to be that I can have a bad attitude when I want which is rarely, I'm very easily irritated (but once I'm irritated it won't really last long), I can come off as rude sometimes or mean but really you just have to get to know me I guess.
One major thing that's important to know about me is that basically basketball is my life.  I really love to play basketball, I've been playing since I was about three.  I went to my first camp when I was five and I played on my first school team when I was eight.  I played at park district teams the years in between.  By ten I was playing on my first travel team.  The whole time I played basketball in grammer school for my school teams, I only lost one game and that was in third grade the second game of the season.  I am a point guard and I really like this position because I feel like people depend on you in the game.  It is up to you to instruct your team (after the coach).  You should be a leader.  Now I play for lady fire and the girls I play with are amazing.  I also play with the Lady Dolphins and they too are incredible to be around.
Basically that is about it, these are the major pieces of my life story!

1 comment:

  1. Brittannyy (:
    Hey, I didn't know you had a "twin" brother. I liked your first post very interesting.

    ReplyDelete